These terms and conditions apply to the purchase and use of tickets for the event “Development Dialogue – 2024” organized by “Deshpande Foundation”. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before making a purchase.
– You can purchase tickets online through our website. You will receive a confirmation email with your ticket details after completing the payment.
– You are responsible for providing a valid email address and ensuring that you can access your ticket confirmation email. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by your failure to do so.
– You can print your ticket or show it on your mobile device at the entrance of the event venue. You may be asked to present a valid photo ID along with your ticket for verification purposes.
– You are not allowed to resell, transfer, or exchange your ticket without our prior written consent. Any attempt to do so will invalidate your ticket and we reserve the right to deny you entry to the event.
– All international Participants / buyers are requested to try the 2nd gateway (Stripe) on the payment page, please find the screenshot below.
– If a chargeback is raised by the participants / buyer for any of the transactions happening by this gateway (Stripe), there is a penalty of INR 1500 + GST.
– You must comply with all the rules and regulations of the event venue and the instructions of our staff and security personnel. We reserve the right to refuse entry or eject you from the event if you breach any of these rules or regulations or if you behave in a disruptive, abusive, or dangerous manner.
– You are not permitted to bring any prohibited items into the event venue, such as weapons, drugs, alcohol, fireworks, or any other items that may cause harm or nuisance to others.
– You are solely responsible for your personal belongings and safety at the event. We are not liable for any loss, damage, injury, or death that may occur at the event, unless caused by our negligence or wilful misconduct.
– We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule, or alter the event at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond our control, such as weather, natural disasters, health emergencies, security threats, or technical issues. We will notify you as soon as possible of any such changes and the available options for you.
– If the event is cancelled, you will be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price, excluding any booking fees or service charges. You must request a refund within 30 days.
– If the event is rescheduled, you will be entitled to either attend the rescheduled event or request a refund of the ticket price, excluding any booking fees or service charges. You must inform us of your choice within 14 days of the rescheduling notice by contacting us. If you do not inform us of your choice within this period, your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled event and you will not be eligible for a refund.
– If you have any questions, complaints, or feedback about the event or the ticket, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 7760965495 for Hubballi Conference. We will try to resolve any issues amicably and promptly.